UNIVERSITY OF BUCHAREST
Faculty of Chemistry, Department of Analytical Chemistry
Research Centre for Automatic Methods of Analysis
Sos. Panduri 90-92, 050657 Bucuresti, ROMANIATel: +40.21.4103178 / 115 ; Fax: + 40.21.4131000 ; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Representative: Prof. Andrei Florin Danet
University of Bucharest (UBwww.unibuc.ro) is the biggest University in Romania. Faculty of Chemistry (www.chimie.unibuc.ro) is one of the most important faculty in the University of Bucharest, with an European acknowledgement. Many professors of the faculty, especially in the past, had graduated and defended their Ph.D. thesis in Western countries. In the last decade and at present were developed several international programmes financed by EU (Tempus, Inco Copernicus, Erasmus, research collaboration within FP4 and FP5 frameworks EU etc.). Moreover, University of Bucharest is involved in many bilateral agreements with Western universities.
The Research Centre for Automatic Methods of Analysis (RCAMA) was established in 2000. Within this centre are developing their research activity a umber of about 18 persons: professors, researchers from different institutes with which RCAMA is collaborating and Ph.D. students.
1. Chemical sensors and biosensors for food quality control and environmental pollution control.
2. Automatic methods of flow injection analysis for quality control of food and environmental pollution control.
3. Chemiluminometric analysis for pharmaceuticals, quality control of different products and environmental control.
4. Training and retraining in the field of automatic methods of analysis and environmental pollution control.
5. Microproduction of automatic equipment of analysis.
"Analytical Chemistry" courses for graduated and undergraduate students;
"Automatic Methods of Analysis ", "Flow Methods of Analysis based on the use of Biosensors" and "Operational Parameters of Analytical and Control Methods", courses for graduated students.
Projects for undergraduated and graduated students, teachers and researchers, exchanges in Programmes like: European Concerted Actions, Socrates, Erasmus, FP4 and FP5 workprogrammes of EU, Marie Curie, Leonardo da Vinci
1. A.F. Danet, B. Bucur, M.C. Cheregi, M.Badea, S. Serban: "Spectrophotometric Determination of Organophosphoric Insecticides in a FIA System Based on AchE Inhibition", Analyt. Lett. , 36(1), 2003, p.59-73.
2. A.F. Danet, M.C. Cheregi, M. Badea, A. Radu, H.Y. Aboul-Enein: "Automated Flow Injection Analysis Device and Methods for Determination of Chlorine in Drinking Waters", Rev. Chimie, 54(1), 2003, p.3.
3. A.F. Danet, S. Apostol, A. Stanus, M.C. Cheregi: "Montaj de Analiza prin Injectare in Flux pentru Preconcentrarea si Determinarea Spectrofotometrica a Fenolilor din Ape", Rev. Chimie, 53(8), 2002, p. 580.
4. A.F. Danet, M.C. Cheregi, J. Martinez Catalayud, J. Garcia Mateo, H.Y. Aboul-Enein: "Flow Injection Methods of Analysis for Waters (II). Organic Pollutants", Crit. Rev. Analyt. Chem. (USA), 33(1), 2003, p.57-68.
5. M.C. Cheregi, M. Badea, A.F. Danet: "Determinarea Acidului Mercaptoacetic Utilizand un Sistem de Analiza prin Injectare in Flux cu Detectie Chemiluminometrica", Rev. Chim., 54(5), 2003, p.383.
6. M. Badea, C. Nistor, Y. Goda, S. Fujimoto, S. Dosho, A.F. Danet, D. Barcelo, F. Ventura, J. Emneus: "A Flow Immunoassay for Alkilphenol Ethoxalate Surfactants and Their Metabolites - Questions Associated with Cross-Reactivity, Matrix Effects, and Validation by Chromatographic Techniques", Analyst , 128, 2003, p.849-856.
7. A.F. Danet, Chapter entitled: Flow Injection Analysis. Application in Industrial Analysis, p.1351-1357, from Enciclopedia of Analytical Science, Academic Press, 1995, ISBN O-12-226700-1.
8. A.F. Danet, M. Badea and H.Y. Aboul-Enein, " Flow Injection System with Chemiluminometric Detection for Enzymatic Determination of Ascorbic Acid", Luminescence (Wiley), 15, 2000, p. 305-309.
9. M. Cheregi, A.F. Danet, " Flow Injection Determination of Chloride Ions with Spectrophotometric Detection", Analyt. Lett. , 30(15), 1997, p. 2859-2867.
10.A.F. Danet, M. Badea, J.L. Marty, H.Y. Aboul-Enein, " Flow Analysis for Determination of Paraoxon with the use of an Immobilised Acethylcholinesterase Reactor and a New Type of Chemiluminescent Reaction", Biopolymers (Biospectroscop) (USA), 57, 2000, p.37-42.
11. M. Franek, J. Zeravik, S.A. Eremin, J.Yakovleva, M. Badea, A.F. Danet, C. Nistor, N. Ocio, J. Emneus, Fresenius' J. Anal. Chem. , 2001, 371(4), 456-466.
12. A.F. Danet: Metode electrochimice de analiza, Ed. Stiintifica, Bucuresti,1996.